The Arch Table™ Extension Facilitating surgeries through easy and controlled leg-positioning.
The Arch Table™ Extension
Designed by Dr. M. Memminger
The Arch Table™ Extension is a leg-holding traction device that facilitates surgeries through advanced legpositioning.
It can be used in
- Total hip replacement through the straight anterior approach (Hueter) or the anterolateral approach (OCM - Roettinger; Watson Jones)
- Hip arthroscopy
- Pelvic and acetabular fractures
- Hip fractures
- Femoral neck pinning
- Intertrochanteric fractures
- Subtrochanteric fractures
- Antegrade femoral IM nailing
The Arch Table™ Extension works with a regular fracture table. Its unique features allow the leg to be placed in critical positions such as hyperextension, adduction and external rotation which greatly facilitate surgical procedures.
To find out more please visit www.iotiot.com